Check out Our Online Catalog!
- We are open our regular hours.
- People do not have to call ahead of time to come into the library unless needing computer time.
- Masks are required in the library.
- We ask patrons to continue using the ramp door only The ramp door will be locked unless our maximum capacity in the building has been reached. If we reach our maximum, the door will be locked until someone leaves. Then the next person waiting will be allowed in.
- People will have up to 30 minutes to come in the library and pick out items to check out.
- We will still offer only one computer for adult use with an hour time limit.
- Anyone needing to use our computer should call and make an appointment for computer time.
- Patrons can bring in their own personal device to use in the library, but you will also be limited to one hour of time in the library.
- If you need to renew just call and leave us a message.
- We will continue to offer curbside, weather permitting, for anyone who does not want to come into the library. Once winter weather has arrived, we will have a cart inside the ramp door for anyone who still would prefer to have library staff put together a bag of items for them to pick up inside the door.
- Inter-Library Loan is currently back up and running. Call the library with requests.
To search our catalog go to:
Click on Cornell Public Library to open the link to the catalog.
If the item has a "1 of 1 available" to the right of the title, the item should be available for checkout.
If the item has a "0 of 1 availale" to the right of the title, the item is out or has not yet arrived at the library. A lot of our titles are preordered so the title may be in our catalog, but has not yet been released from the publisher. Patrons may get on the reserve list for when those items arrive at the library.
Any media may be reserved with a call to the library. Patrons may also request to have their library account set up so that they can access their account from home. Then patrons can search and reserve items and also renew items checked out out under their accounts. Call us at 715-239-3709.
Books For Adults
Books for Children, Juveniles and Young Adults
Summer Reading has ended. Thanks to all who participated in the online program this summer. Our 10 to 13 year old top reader was Brook. Elijah finished on top in the 7 to 9 year old age group and Calvin was first in the Pre-K to 6 year old group. We hope to see you all again next summer!
We have lots of new book series for our youngest readers in several series including: According to Humphrey, Ranger in Time, Daisy Dreamer, Storm Runner, Solve Them Yourself and Puzzled Mystery Adventure Series. Stop in and check them out!