Funding for these devices is supported by the Emergency Connectivity Fund Program.
The performance of the hotspot will vary depending on the location and coverage in your area. Data usage is unlimited, but the content is filtered to not allow web access to adult content or malware. The library does not track internet usage.
Users are encouraged to follow safe internet practices and agree to refrain from online activity the violates federal, state, or local laws.
To Borrow a Hotspot
- Users must be at least 18 years of age.
- Users must have a library card in good standing with all fines paid.
- Users must sign the Acknowledgement of Wi-Fi Hotspot Policy.
- Hotspots can be checked out for 14 days.
- One device per person and per household at any time.
- A $1 per day late fine will be charged for each hotspot.
Read the full Internet Hotspot Policy for all eligibility details and information on reserving a hotspot and lost or stolen devices.